Intensive course of Czech language for a group of foreign students of our faculty was held in September 19 – 21, 2016. Background for our course was provided by „Pěšárna“ restaurant with accommodation in „Schwarzenberský seník“ pension in Třeboň. After a summer break, the students repeated already gained knowledge and opened a new semester of Czech language. Education in practical situations was associated with understanding this town of fisheries and spas. Students got acquainted themselves with the glorious history of fisheries in the region. Lessons were completed with a visit of the Třeboň castle focused to history of the Rožmberks´ family and of their important pond constructors, as well as with sightseeing tour round the town and its monuments, municipal tower, Regent beer brewery, Berta spas, Golden Channel and Schwarzenbergs´ tomb.
Written by Mgr. Markéta Flajšhansová
The Faculty of Fisheries and Protection of Waters USB, Vodňany has prepared for the 39th week of the year 2016 this program:
- 26. 9. 2016 – Tai Chi course;
- 27. 9. 2016 – MEVPIS language courses;
- 29. 9. 2016 – The gentle yoga course;
- 29. - 30. 9. 2016 – The meeting of the Scientific Advisory Board of FFPW USB and CENAKVA;
- 30. 9. – 2. 10. 2016 – The educational program for the children with Down Syndrome;
- 1. 10. 2016 – FROVfest;
- 1. 10. 2016 – The end of the bicycling season.
Written by Dana Brožová, Bc.